Speed - Freedom - Protection
Navigate the Internet anonymously and unrestrictedly through our global VPN servers network. Protect your computer from theft and shield your identity. Speed up your Internet connection.
Note: Login to your profile on waselpro.com to see list of available L2TP servers
Start from home screen.
1. Tap "Menu" button on your device, go to "Settings".
2. Go to "Wireless and network".
3. Then tap "VPN settings".
4. Tap on "Add VPN" option.
5. Then tap on "Add L2TP/IPSec PSK VPN".
6.VPN Name: WASEL Pro server (for example: de.waselpro.com)
7. Server address: WASEL Pro server again (de.waselpro.com)
8. Set IPsec pre-shared key: sharedsecret
9. Under "DNS search domains" enter 184.108.40.206.
10. Press "Menu" button, select "Save".
*You may be asked to set a password for credential storage. Just set any password you like.
Now you should see "de.waselpro.com" connection on the list.
Tap on it and authorization window will appear.
Enter your WASEL Pro "Username" and "Password" (both are case sensitive).
Select "Remember username".
When the VPN is connected the message should appear at the top bar.
To check if your IP is changed successfully open the browser and go to waselpro.com. Also notice the key icon on the top panel.
Now you're connected!